Michael Di Betta, trading as Lahui Kai QLD BN 21418081 (“we”, “us”, “our” or “Lahui Kai”) is committed to observing and complying with obligations under any relevant Spam legislation and regulations in any subject country.
For the purpose of this Spam Statement, the term ‘subject country’ means the country from which you access our website, which is located at www.https://justpaddling.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/19A2EABF-CAEA-4B8E-A3FF-3C09B7226FBC-1.jpegpowertrainer.com.
We assure you that:
- we have crafted an internal policy to educate staff and implement clear guidelines and rules in relation to the dissemination of commercial electronic messages;
- you may at any time unsubscribe from any mailing list to which you have previously subscribed. If for any reason there appears to be no facility to unsubscribe from the mailing list, please send an email to info@https://justpaddling.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/19A2EABF-CAEA-4B8E-A3FF-3C09B7226FBC-1.jpegpowertrainer.com advising us of your wish to unsubscribe; and
- we will not use address-harvesting software for any reason whatsoever.
To assist us to combat Spam, we request your assistance with the following:
- if you receive an offensive or unauthorised commercial message, which appears to originate from a Paddle Power Trainer email address, please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately on the above contact details;
- please ensure that you unsubscribe from any of the Lahui Kai mailing lists if you decide that you no longer wish to receive electronic commercial messages from Lahui Kai or its contracted third parties; and
- please notify us of any changes to your personal details or cancellation of your email address.
Thank you for taking the time to read the Paddle Power Trainer Spam Statement.
Spam Statement last updated on 16 December 2011.